India vs Australia 3rd T20I:Who will win today’s match between IND vs AUS?

G777_Support

Which team do you support?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which team do you support?

Upcoming India vs. Australia T20I Match: On November 28, 2023, India and Australia will face off in their third T20I match at Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati. India, leading with two wins in the series, aims for another victory to secure the series win. Known for high-scoring games, Barsapara Cricket Stadium is expected to host another such exciting match. A previous T20I game here saw a whopping 458 runs scored in a match between India and South Africa.

India-Australia T20I Head-to-Head:

These teams have clashed in 28 T20I matches, with India winning 17 and Australia 10, and one match with no result.

Probable Indian Line-up:

India's squad may include Ruturaj Gaikwad, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan (WK), Suryakumar Yadav (middle-order), Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, and Prasidh Krishna.

Australia's likely team features Matthew Short, Steven Smith, Josh Inglis, Aaron Hardie, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade (WK), Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Jason Behrendorff, and Tanveer Sangha.

Players to Watch: Yashasvi Jaiswal is expected to shine for India, having made an impressive start to his international career, boasting a strike rate of 224.24 in the series. Ravi Bishnoi, after his remarkable performance of 3 wickets for 32 runs in the previous match, is anticipated to be the top bowler.

Given India's strong performance in the first two matches of the series, predictions favor an Indian victory in this upcoming match.

What are your thoughts? Will India continue their dominant streak and clinch the series, or can Australia turn the tables and register a win? Share your predictions and join the conversation about this thrilling cricket showdown!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.